Sunday, November 1, 2009

There is something in the air!

The night before I leave the island I feel odd--unburdened and very light, as if I had lost twenty pounds; my equilibrium is off--a weird sense of space. Intuitively I know that something is coming.

On the mainland Jerko a new friend, and fellow philosopher greets me. We sit to have coffee, an automatic door opens and we enter--it continues to swing. 'Those are my ancestors--they are all here I tell him--he looks a little uncomfortable. An ash tray hits the floor and crashes--"my father he is laughing' he has a good sense of humor!' I notice a man with a comical smile-- long blond hair cascades and falls to his shoulders. As we exit I turn--looks at me and smiles "something is in the air". Yes' I respond

Jerko takes me to Nova Akropola--a cultural/philosophy centre, then we walk along the sea. We sit on a bench to take in the sun and ponder life's mysteries. A beautiful boy-with developmental disabilities approaches me--he takes my hands and kisses them--then we count the money in his pockets--he is bright. He kisses my hands and face many times. I look at Jerko--surprised yet grateful "this is what I encounter-affirmations that I am being guided".

Something is in the air...

No comments:

Post a Comment